As an experienced and professional tour operator for many years, I would like to suggest if you are interested in visiting My Son Holyland with a nice day weather, you should take the sunrise tour to avoid the sun, the crowds and noise from the large groups. It is also a great time for you to take beautiful photos of the ruins early and deeply understand the history from our personal tour guide touch.
My Son Sanctuary is set in a small valley belonging to Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District, Quang Nam Province, about 70km southwest of Danang City and 40km from Hoi An City. Of the 225 Cham vestiges that are founded in Viet Nam, My Son possesses 71 monuments and 32 epitaphs, the content of which is still being studied.
– 5:00. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An
– 6:00. Arrive to My Son Holyland and enjoy the sunrise on the way
– 6:00 – 8:00. Your local guide will show you all ruins and explain the history of each one. He also helps you to take beautiful photos.
– 9:15. Return to your hotel and you still have time to enjoy your breakfast.
– Air conditioning car or minivan with driver
– Experienced English speaking guide
– Entry fee, 150,000 each
– Bottled mineral water and towel
– 850,000 VND ( Min. 2 pax)
– 700,000 VND (3 pax & up)
Special discount for families with kids or your own large group tour