My Son is a unique beautiful sanctuary world of the ancient Chăm religion.
Chăm Pa culture had great influences on Vietnam’s cultural values of significance. The once capital of Chăm Pa Kingdom from 4th to 15th century was called “Mỹ Sơn Sanctuary” or “Valley of Kings” by French historians. In those days, My Son became centre for spirituality and worship during the reign of the Chămpa Kingdom. Exemplifying the height of Chăm architectural achievement, the Mỹ Sơn Sanctuary is a large complex of religious monuments originally consisting of more than 70 structures; the vestiges of 25 of which remain today. The builders of Mỹ Sơn were the nobility of the Chămpa Kingdom who derived their cultural and spiritual influences almost exclusively from India.
MY SON MORNING TOUR :
– 8:00. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An
– 9:00. Arrive to My Son and take the electric car with a short walk to the sites
– 9:15 – 11:15. Enjoy the Apsara Dance, traditional dance…visit all the temples with your local guide for deep understanding history.
– 12:15. Return to your hotel in Hoi An.
MY SON SUNSET TOUR:
– 13:30. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An
– 14:30. Arrive to My Son and take the electric car with a short walk to the sites
– 14:45 – 17:00. Enjoy the Apsara Dance, traditional dance… and visit all the temples with your local guide for deep understanding about the history of this mysterious place.
– 18:00. Return to your hotel in Hoi An
The tour includes:
– Air conditioning car or minivan with driver
– Experienced English speaking guide
– Entry fee, 150,000 each
– Free wifi
– Bottled mineral water and towel
– 10% VAT + all goverment charges
PRICE per person:
– 850,000 VND (Min. 2 pax)
– 700,000 VND (3 pax & up)