Located on the bank of Song Huong- Perfume River; Hue, the capital of Thua Thien Hue province in Central Vietnam, is 700 km southern Hanoi, 1100km northern Ho Chi Minh City, and only a few miles from the sea. Not until 1945 was Hue the national capital, the political, cultural and religious center of Vietnam under the control of Nguyen Dynasty. Most well-known for its historic values; Hue had been recognized as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
– 7:30 – 8:00. Pick up at hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang
– 9:30. Travel up to Hai Van Pass and enjoy the most beautiful road in Viet Nam, visit the war bunkers and relax
– 10:15. Have a stop at Lang Co Bay to take some photos of the beautiful lagoon & mountains around
– 11:30 – 13:00. Arrive to Hue and visit the Citadel ( Imperial Palaces)
– 13:15. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant
– 14:15 – 14:45. Visit the Heavenly Lady Pagoda of Thien Mu
– 15:00. Visit Khai Dinh Tomb, one of the most beautiful tomb of architecture and arts
– 18:30. Return to your hotel and end the trip
The tour includes:
– Modern air-conditioning car or minivan with experienced driver
– A full 8 – 10 hours private guided tour in English
– All entry fees
– Cold, bottled high quality mineral water
– Moist towelettes
The tour excludes:
– Meals & drinks etc taken during the tour ( bottled water is free of charge)
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR:
Please contact Tommy via email or WhatsApp for the best price.
NOTED: We can customize your request of the tour to HUE. Please let me know the places you are going to visit during the tour.