Morning tour: 8:00 – 12pm
Afternoon tour: 13:30 – 18:00
– Your PROFICIENT English speaking guide will pick you up at your hotel and begin to cycle or take motorbike to Thanh Ha Pottery Village. Explore and visit a family that has lived in the same house for 5 generations to learn how to make the pottery and buy some souvenirs if you like.
– Next, travel along the Thu Bon River and across Cam Kim Bridge to enjoy the nice views of the countryside. Stop at a local family to see how they live and learn how to make the sleeping mat. You can try your hand at making one!
– Visit another family and learn how to make rice paper, see how noodles are made and then you will enjoy it – very delicious!
– Continue the trip to explore Cam Kim village with rice field, coconut forest, villages and interact with locals. On the way back you will see how the skilful and talented local people make wooden fishing boats and wood carvings.
– Return back to your hotel.
PRICE per person.
– $35usd (Min 2 pax)
– $30usd (3 to 5 pax)
– $25usd ( 6 to 10 pax)
Please note: There is a surcharge for guests staying in Da Nang for round trip transfers by car or minivan.