TIEN SA DANANG – MY SON and HOI AN town.
- Visit the amazing UNESCO World Heritage site of My Son, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
- Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
- Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
- Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
- Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
- Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
- Walk around the UNESCO World Heritage town of Hoi An
- Learn all about the history of Hoi An and its amazingly preserved buildings.
Our professional tour guide and driver will pick you up OUTSIDE the gate (Please provide us with your pick up & drop off time as detailed on your cruise ship schedule). Due to port restrictions, you will need to walk about 10 minutes away from the ship or use free GREEN SHUTTLE BUS from the ship to the gate outside. Please understand there is the port fee if the driver and tour guide picks you up from the ship.
The drive from Tien Sa, Da Nang to our first stop at My Son Holy Land takes about one hour and 15 minutes. Here, you will marvel at the ancient ruins which date back to the Champa Kingdom (4th-15th Centuries) After arriving at My Son you will have approximately one and a half hours to explore with your personal licensed guide, who will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple, as well as help you to take lots of stunning photos.
You will then depart for Hoi An, surely one of the most popular and picturesque destinations in Vietnam.Hoi An is a world heritage site located along the Thu Bon River. The Ancient Town has remained unchanged for centuries and was used as an international trading port of the Champa Kingdom to import and export wood, gold and silk. At that time trade fairs were held, attracting merchants from Holland, Portugal, China and Japan but once the Thu Bon became too shallow, the port was moved to Da Nang sometime around the 18th Century.
The drive to Hoi An will take around one hour. On arrival you will enjoy a delicious local lunch. After lunch, you will begin an enjoyable walking tour of this pretty town, during which your guide will show you the Japanese Bridge explaining the history of this famous landmark. You will also visit a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall and a cultural and historical museum. You will then have time to stroll around the town and buy souvenirs or some beautiful paintings for which Hoi An is famous.
On the way back to the ship, we will stop you at My Khe Beach (formerly known as China Beach) in Danang where the US Base was located. Here you can take a swim in the South China Sea and have a refreshing beer.
We will then begin our drive back to the Port and we will have you back at least one hour or more before departure.
PRICE: Please contact Tommy directly via email: email@example.com
or Call/WhatsApp: +84 905044564 ( 24/24)
Tommy will offer you the best offer due to number of people on tour.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Modern A/C car or minivan, bus with experienced driver
- Licenced informative English speaking tour guide, other languages are available on request
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch with best local food: Chicken or Beef noodles as limited time
- Cold bottles of water & cold towels
- WiFi available
- Personal tips
- Personal expenses such as shopping
- Port permits
WHAT TO BRING
- Sun-protection creams
- Long pants & shirts or T – shirt with sleeves in need
- Fully charged cameras
- Proper shoes
Cancellation policy: If the ship is unable to dock at the port as planned due to weather or mechanical issues, Tommy will refund the full amount of the deposit to you.