- Visit the majestic Khai Dinh Tomb
- Visit the former royal capital of Hue from 1802 to 1945 (the last feudal system of Viet Nam with Nguyen Dynasty), including the amazing:
- Imperial City,
- the Forbidden Purple City and
- the Emperor’s private residence
- Visit Thien Mu Heavenly Lady Pagoda
History of Hue city:
Located on the bank of Song Huong- Perfume River; Hue, the capital of Thua Thien Hue province in Central Vietnam, is 700 km southern Hanoi, 1100km northern Ho Chi Minh City, and only a few miles from the sea. Not until 1945 was Hue the national capital, the political, cultural and religious center of Vietnam under the control of Nguyen Dynasty. Most well-known for its historic values; Hue had been recognized as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
Our day tour program:
– Our professional tour guide and driver pick you up from CHAN MAY Port (INSIDE the port) ( Please give us Your Pick up & Drop off Time to pick up as your cruise ship schedule and you walk a few steps from the ship and meet our guide holding your name on the sign A4.
Arrive to Hue about 1.30 hours and visit the Citadel, Hue’s prime attraction, which contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence. Hue has been known as the Imperial City of the Nguyen Emperors rising to glory during their reign from 1803 – 1945.
Visit Thien Mu Pagoda considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue, Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk, who in 1963, drove to Saigon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime.
Visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng-shui.
We will then begin our drive back to the port and we will have you back at least one hour or more before departure.
PRICE: Please contact Tommy directly via email: email@example.com
or Call/WhatsApp: +84 905044564 ( 24/24)
Tommy will offer you the best offer due to number of people on tour.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Licenced informative English speaking tour guide, other languages are available on request
- Modern AC Sedan, SUV car or minivan, bus with safe driver
- Port permits
- Entrance tickets
- Toll and parking fees
- Cold bottles of water & cold towels
- Wifi available
THE TOUR EXCLUDES:
- Personal expenses such as shopping
- For your lunch, our guide will recommend the great local restaurant in Hue
TIPS TO BRING:
- Sun-protection creams
- Long pants & shirts or T – shirt with sleeves in need
- Fully charged cameras
- Proper shoes
- We highly recommend booking early.
- For last minutes booking and larger bookings please call us at +84 905044564
Cancellation policy: If the ship is unable to dock at the port as planned due to weather or mechanical issues, Tommy will refund the full amount of the deposit to you.
Please have a look at the reviews of our valued guests after the tour:
Booked Hue excursion with Tommy after reading reviews of TripAdvisor. He responds all my query promptly first of all and greeting us in person , introduce the tour guide and driver at port before tour. Khanh not just a tour guide who has fully knowledge of local history but also a cameraman who took a lot of lovely pictures of us and sent by Tommy later via email. Fully satisfaction the services with Tommy Dao and highly recommended when travel in the area. Thank you to Tommy, Khanh and the driver (can’t remember his name sorry).