- Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
- Enjoy the afternoon senset view with less crowded at the sites
- Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
- Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
- Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
- Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
1:30pm. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang
2:30pm. Arrive to My Son, accessing the site via the provided electric cars and taking a short work from the drop-off point to the sites.
You will visit the various different areas that make up the temple and tower complex, providing our knowledgeable guide providing you with a deep understanding of the extensive history of the site and its spiritual context. This will be the time to take that amazing sunset picture.
About 5pm. Leaving this World Heritage site behind and then the driver takes you back the hotel 6pm.
PRICE: Please contact Tommy directly via email, WhatsApp or facebook messenger for private tour or your small group tour.
- Luxury Air conditioned sedan/SUV car or minivan
- Experienced driver
- Licenced English-speaking guide. Mandarin or Cantonese speaking guides are available on request
- Entrance ticket 150,000 dong per person
- Cold bottled mineral water and towel
The tour Excludes:
- Tips ( Optional)
Tips to bring:
- Fully charged cameras
- Proper shoes
- We highly recommend booking early to avoid disappointment
- For last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on +84 905044564
Tommy Dao tours prides itself on making your tours as rewarding as possible and without fuss, so please take the time to read what our previous guests have said about our tours, our service and our value for money:
My partner and I really enjoyed our tour to My Son with Tommy Dạo Tours. Our tour guide Làm was incredibly informative, patient and attentive, with our driver Lu equally so- making sure we had water and clean towels. Would definitely recommend as our Mỹ Sơn experience wouldn’t have been anywhere near as good if we didn’t have Làm to guide us and inform us of the sites extensive history. From Taylor C, Australia
This is the best tour I ever had so far in my life! Mr Tommy is really attentive to my last minute request as this is my impromtu solo trip. Mr Tommy accommodate my needs well and Mr Ken ( my personal tour guide) you can’t believe how knowledgeable this amazing man are. Upon my request, he told me the stories of Vietnam war and how finally Vietnam got independent. And i enjoyed it very very much! And he knows everything about My Son! Trust me, really everything and I was so amazed! P.s.: Mr Ken is a very good photographer too! I am so please to meet the team, and don’t forget the Friendly driver Mr Tu, thank you for drove us safely to each of the destination. I can’t ask for more!