- Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
- Early start to avoid the crowds and the sun
- Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
- Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
- Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
- Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
- Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
Our tour itinerary:
5:15. Pick up at your hotels or resorts in Hoi An
6:15. Arrive to My Son at the time the gate open for tourists to visit , accessing the site via the provided electric cars and taking a short work from the drop-off point to the sites
6:15 – 8:15. Visit the various different areas that make up the temple and tower complex, providing our knowledgeable guides providing you with a deep understanding of the extensive history of the site and its spiritual context. Let your guide point out the excellent spots for taking photos
Leaving this World Heritage site behind, we will return you to your hotel in Hoi An around 9:15 – back in time for a late breakfast.
PRICE per peson: Please contact Tommy directly via email, WhatsApp for facebook messenger for special price for couples, families or small group tour.
Our tour inclusions:
- Luxury Air conditioned sedan car, SUV or minivan
- Experienced driver
- Licenced fluent English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket:
- Mineral bottled mineral water and towel
Tips to bring:
- Fully charged cameras
- Proper shoes
- We highly recommend booking early to avoid disappointment
- You will return by wooden boat on request
- For last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on +84 905044564
Tommy Dao tours prides itself on making your tours as rewarding as possible and without fuss, so please take the time to read what our previous guests have said about our tours, our service and our value for money:
We did this tour on the first of March. Our guide, Mr Ken, was super knowledgeable and friendly. We went to the site in the early morning to avoid the crowds so managed to get some amazing photos. It was definitely the highlight of the trip in Da Nang. Ms Panda, Hong Kong
Very nice early morning tour!
Good car, good driver, even better guide!
Thanks to the guide “KEY” we heard a lot of info and stories!
Definitely a “RECOMMENDED”
From Chris, Austria
We had an outstanding day spent out and about with Ken and Tommy from 5am until drop off at the airport at 5pm ! Tommy and his team cater to all your needs and nothing is too much to ask. We thoroughly enjoyed all the local secret spots and beautiful countryside. Ken and his knowledge/ excellent photography skills and humour on a Sunrise My Son private tour was also exceptional. Look no further than Tommy and his Team for any requirements around and in Hoi An. You wont be disappointed! From Tanya in Cape Town.