Tour Duration – 4.15 hours
See the amazing tower and temple complex bathed in the light of the setting sun. Watch the buildings change colour with the change in the strength of the sun rays. Appreciate the skill and craftsmanship of those that constructed and reconstructed the temple and tower complex over nine centuries. Understand the spiritual connection between the site and the Champa Kingdom
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
- Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
- Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
- Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
- Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
- Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
Our tour itinerary:
Timing is flexible
7:30. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang or any time that suits you most
8:30. Arrive to My Son, accessing the site via the provided electric cars and taking a short work from the drop-off point to the sites
9:30.Enjoy a traditional Apsara Dance and the longest whistle performed by an authentic Cham descendant
9:30 – 11:00. After the performance, visit the various different areas that make up the temple and tower complex, providing our knowledgeable guides providing you with a deep understanding of the extensive history of the site and its spiritual context.
Leaving this World Heritage site behind, we will return you to your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang around 12:00 or earlier.
PRICE: Please contact Tommy directly via email, WhatsApp or facebook messenger for private tour or small group tour. Our price is less than others but do the best. Special discount for families with kids
Our tour includes:
- Luxury Air conditioned sedan car/SUV or minivan
- Experienced driver
- Licenced English-speaking guide. Mandarin or Cantonese speaking guides are available on request
- Entrance tickets 150,000 dong per person
- Mineral bottled mineral water and tissue
The tour excludes:
- Tips ( Optional)
Tips to bring:
- Fully charged cameras
- Proper shoes
- We highly recommend booking early to avoid disappointment
- Return by boat on request
- For last minute bookings and larger bookings please call us or WhatsApp on +84 905044564
Tommy Dao tours prides itself on making your tours as rewarding as possible and without fuss, so please take the time to read what our previous guests have said about our tours, our service and our value for money:
Booked the day before with help from our hotel concierge, I wanted to see these famous ruins before leaving Vietnam. They whole-heartedly recommended Tommy Dao Tours.
My guide, Mr Ken, arrived right on time and was brilliant! In addition to his very thorough tour of My Son and its people, the Champa, he provided me with a quick history of Vietnam and the Hoi An region. What really struck me was how the lives of his grandfather, father and even Mr Ken were very impacted by the Chinese, Japanese and French occupations.
Mr Ken’s pace was perfectly matched to mine and he was very attentive to the details to ensure I had a great tour. I recommend Tommy Dao Tours and ask for Mr Ken if you want to have a great experience! From Peter, England
Our guide Lam was an excellent tour guide. Very friendly and courteous to our group.
Pick up and drop off at Hotel, very nice shuttle to and from My Son. Lunch was included at a small village, we had chicken noodle that were excellent.
Great sites, fantastic tour, and a wonderful guide. We enjoyed this tour. From Reem M, Malaysia