– Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
– Visit the Giant Lady Buddha Statue on Son Tra Peninsula
– Overlook the most marvelous view of mountains, blue ocean & Da Nang city
– Enjoy the beauty of modern Dragon Bridge as the symbol of Da Nang city
8:00/13:30. English speaking Tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and discover the Marble Mountains consisting of five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will be rewarded by the great city and ocean view and explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place and visit the holy pagoda.
10:30/16:00. Travel to the Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea. There are 17 floors in the statue, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Next, stop at the Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city. According to local beliefs, which date back to the Ly Dynasty, the Dragon is a significant symbol of power, nobility and good fortune.
12:00pm/18:00. Return to your hotel
PRICE: Please contact Tommy directly va whatsApp, email or facebook messenger for private tour or small group tour you have or families.
The tour INCLUDES:
– Modern A/C luxury car or minivan with driver
– Experienced English speaking guide, Chinese language is on request.
– Entrance fee & elevator tickets
– Bottled mineral water and towel
The tour EXCLUDES:
- Gratuity ( optional)
- Personal expenses
• We highly recommend booking early to avoid the disappointment
• For last minutes booking and larger bookings please call us at +84 905044564
Please have a look at the guests’ reviews for this tour:
On June 14 my wife and I booked a half day tour through Tommy Dao Tours. It was fantastic. Our English speaking guide Mr Ken was excellent and a wealth of knowledge for Vietnam history and culture. The treatment we received was second to none. Our 1/2 day trip involved pick up at hotel, travel to the beautiful Son Tra Peninsula to see the Bodhisattva of Mercy, otherwise known as Lady Buddha, lunch/ fabulous pho at Pho Hong, pictures of the dragon bridge and finished at Marble Mountain before being dropped back at our hotel. I would certainly recommend Tommy DOA Tours and would certainly use them again. Mr Tommy was excellent to deal with through WhatsApp and communication was easy and efficient. From Mr Patrick, Australia
Booked very last minute..as in a few hours before, we had an amazing tour with Lam our Guide and Lu our driver. Lam has perfect English and is very Knowledgeable. We really enjoyed our Tour of Monkey Mountain and Marble Mountain. Lam is also a great photographer and knows the best places for taking pics and took a few lovely ones of us! from Niamh, Ireland