- Visit Marble Mountains in late afternoon with less tourists
- Look at the great view from Son Tra Mountains on sunset
- Enjoy traditional music and Apsara dance while having dinner
- Enjoy the most beautiful view of bridges at night in Da Nang
- Enjoy the Dragon fire and water performance at 9pm on Sat or Sun
– 3:00pm to 3:15pm: Your tour guide and driver pick you up at your hotels in Hoi An or Da Nang.
First, visit Marble Mountains where you can explore the natural caves. You will also visit a Buddhist pagoda and enjoy sensational views from the mountains. At all times your guide will be happy share his extensive knowledge about the history and culture of Vietnam.
Next we will make our way to Son Tra Mountains where you will have the chance to pray at the Giant Lady Buddha Statue and enjoy views of the ocean and the modern city of Da Nang.
When the sun sets Da Nang is brought alive by bright colorful lights from bridges and buildings, cafes and restaurants, and you will have the opportunity to take photos of the Dragon Bridge and the Love Bridge. Later you will enjoy a wonderful dinner and experience Da Nang night life amongst the local community.
If you are able to schedule this tour for either Saturday or Sunday, you will be rewarded with a stunning show where the Dragon breathes fire and water. This happens at 9pm.
On week nights, this tour ends at 9pm. On Saturday and Sunday the tour will end at approximately 10pm
In normal dates, you will return hotels about 9pm.
PRICE: Please contact Tommy direct via WhatsApp, email or facebook messenger for special cost for private tours, small group or families
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
– Hotel pick up & drop off from your accommdation
– Licienced English speaking tour guide
– Entrance tickets, elevator tickets
– Vietnamese set menu dinner with traditional performance
– Local drinks such as sugar can or coconut juice while watching the fire/water
– Bottled of water & towel
THE TOUR EXCLUDES:
– Personal expenses
– Tips & gratuity
Please have a look the guests’ review for this tour:
Thank you to To Tommy and our tour guide lam what an amazing 6 hours we had pick up from our hotel in a air condition car the car was very comfortable and clean we first went to marble mountain and then some site seeing in Da Nang and for dinner we had local food with local music and dancing wow what a night we had by far the best tour we have ever done highly recommend this tour. thank you some much tommy and lam I will never forget the memories thanks Brian & Marie